Monday 22 July 2013

Stash Organization Time.

Ok.

I used to not have a stash.

Then I found Ravelry.

Now I have a stash.

/sigh/

Now, inspired by this thread, I want to organize said stash.

Before everyone starts freaking out, however, almost all my stash lives here, in a 3-shelf glass cabnet, that was (until the door-latch stopped working) kitty-cat proof.




I know it looks disorganized, but I can basically name almost any yarn in there from sight, believe it or not.

That being said, I look at this and realize that yeah, there is not a lot of organization to it, and it would probably be nice to have it separated by weight.  The yarn's just kind of tucked in there wherever it will fit. 

So, I'm going to re-organize it, and post up my results.

Wish me luck!

P.S.  Sorry about the oddity of the pictures -- my cupboard's in an area that doesn't get a lot of light, so the flash throws off the pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment