Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ravelry: The Ultimate Pattern Problem Solver

There are times when I really love Ravelry.

See, I was working on my Pyjama shorts, last night, and I ended up getting. . . well, kind of confused on the shaping for the left and right leg.

You can see the full post here.

Anyway, within about 5 minutes, I had my answer, and a really helpful tutorial on wrap-and-turn short rows, which is going to be linked here too, for those who are curious.

Everyone was helpful, and I've never once been made to feel like an idiot by posting questions to the Ravelry forums.  It's such a wonderful community and resource, with so many people willing to share what they know.

If you haven't joined Ravelry, or been on the forums, I strongly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment