Wednesday 25 December 2013

. . . and Knitting on Christmas Day!

I think a lot of knitters have been guilty of frantically knitting on Christmas Day.

This year, it's the Dragon Rider Gloves that didn't quite make it done in time.

 I think that's for two reasons.

One: is because I couldn't knit them at home when my roommate was home.

And Two: is because I considered them a 'fast knit' I neglected them in favour of other, more complicated or fiddly projects. 

That being said, though, I expect to have them finished by the end of Christmas Day -- I have a bus ride to my parent's place, and I'm at the point now where I can knit these on the transit without having to refer to the book constantly.   I can also knit -at- my parent's place too, if I need to.  I'll also take the Sit and Knit Lace Mitts, too, since they need to be done for the 30th of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment