Friday 17 January 2014

More Knit Alongs

Hello again!  It's been a bit slower in my posting -- things have been keeping me busy, but hey, that's life, right?

I've cast on two new projects, both for a Knit-Along in the Sweet Georgia Yarns group on Ravelry.

The first is a pair of A River Runs Through Mitt Fingerless Mittens.  They'll be a birthday gift for a friend.

The second is a Glacier Sweep Shawl, for me.

Yes, my circular is horribly kinked up, even after soaking it in hot water.  But the weight of the shawl should eventually un-kink it.

So I have lots of knitting and things to work on, but I'm really rather enjoying myself with it all.  There are a couple of long-standing works-in-progress that I hope to have finished soon, so stay tuned for more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment