Wednesday 8 April 2015

Beaded Year of Lace Scarf KAL

Hello again all!

So I said I was going to try and get better about posting things again, so here I am!

This time, it's with a Scarf KAL!

Every Year, Elizabeth Ravenwood Designs does a yearly Lace Scarf.  It's a free KAL, with one clue a month. 

It's basically a sampler scarf -- which is great, because then each section only takes a little bit of knitting!

The KAL is free to join (though you will have missed the first sections for February and March), and it's a lot of fun.

So, without further ado, I present my Beaded Year of Lace Scarf!





This shows the January and February Sections, and the start of the March section.

It's a lot of fun, honestly, and if you can join in, please, feel free!

I find I end up quite happily looking forward to each section of this.  I intend for it to be a Christmas gift for my Aunt, since she was gushing over the 2014 scarf when I wore it to the family new years party.

No comments:

Post a Comment